Qidi Tech - iMate 3D Printer - New Model
Qidi Tech - iMate 3D Printer
- The i-mate 3D printer can be used directly after opening the box without any assembly.
- Build size: 260mm x 200mm x 200mm 3.5-inch full color touchscreen with intuitive icons makes for easy operation.
- The printing platform weight reaches about 0.9KG, which is different from the DIY assembly structure.
- 3.5-inch full color touchscreen with intuitive icons makes for easy operation.
- QIDI TECH Professional after-service team, if you have any problem with our 3d printer we will reply to you within 24 hours. The warranty is one year.
iMate is a 3D printer that can be used directly after opening the box without any assembly.
It is different from the 3D printer with a DIY structure. It adopts advanced overall metal frame, and the shell is surrounded by a full abrasive design. The printing effect of the iMate 3d printer is more stable, and the service life is longer.
1. The overall metal frame and the printing platform are different from the DIY assembly structure. Print with large-size model, it will be more accurate and not shaken.The platform is more stable.
2. Printing Size 260x 200 x200mm
3. The silent mainboard adopts TMC2209 driver chip. The sound of operation is low to 50 decibels. Save power, protect your ears and not interfere with your family and life.
4. Magnetic printing platform is equipped with 9 pieces of special high temperature magnets and a special metal panel. After printing, you can easily move the platform panel and take off the model by bending the panel. This innovation is welcomed by users.
Extruder Configuration： 1 set of extruder with 0.4mm diameter nozzle
Extruder Type ：Single Extruder
Max extruder temp: 250 ℃
Printing Filament Types：PLA,TPU,PETG
Printing Speed ：30-150mm/s
Compatible Software： Qidi Print/Cura/Simplify3D
Connectivity： WIFI /LAN/USB pen drive
Compatibility: Windows 64bit /Mac
Voltage 110-220 V . Power : 350W
Shipping is free in every state except Hawaii & Alaska on orders over $150.
Shipping to Hawaii or Alaska will cost $225.
You will not be charged sales taxes in any state, except Texas. This is because we operate in Texas, so we legal obligation to collect sales tax, even on online orders.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and we've charged your card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers and have them ship out to you. Please note, different items have different shipping times, so please check the "Shipping Info" tab on the product page for an estimated shipping date.
We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address or phone number you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within the estimated shipping date, please feel free to follow up with us at help@3Dshipped.com.
Damages & Wrong Deliver:
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damages, or you received something you didn't order, you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos help@3Dshipped.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
You may cancel your order within 24 hours, as long as your order has not shipped with a 5% cancellation fee. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges.
You can return your item(s) within 30 days of receiving your order as long the item is unopened and unused. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order and incur a 30% restocking fee. Some brands are not eligible for refunds.