FLSUN - Super Racer (SR) Delta 3D Printer
Super Racer (SR) So Fast
SR is the latest Delta-based 3D printer independently developed by FLSUN.
Fast printing speed is its biggest advantage. Its default printing speed is 150mm/s (about 3-4 times that of i3 architecture), and even if it runs at 200mm/s, its quality performance is good. Compared with other ordinary 3D printers, printing the same model can save about half of the printing time!
SR uses a 32-bit high-speed motherboard with four TMC 2209 installed on the motherboard. It is quieter, more stable, and has higher printing accuracy.
FLSun Super Racer Key features:
- 150-200 mm/sec printing speed.
- Large build volume 260x260x330 mm
- Fast, Accurate, Powerful & User friendly
- BMG Extruder clone
- Dual Drive(Gear) extruder to more reliably extrude filaments and more reliable filament feeding. The unique dual feeding filament gear can minimize slippage and increase the filament feeding force to adapt to high-speed printing
- Ensures jam-free feeding of flexible filaments
- Volcano hot end
- The Volcano Hotend allows you to print thicker and wider tracks, resulting in significantly shorter print times. Such a hotend also allows you to experiment with different nozzle sizes and flow rates and be more creative and exploratory in 3D printing with high melting capacity.
- Heating Bed with Removable Glass Plate(Lattice)
- The printer comes with a heating bed with two practical features—it is removable and made of tempered glass. The textured surface provides great adhesion allows you to remove models easily.
- 32-bit motherboard with TMC 2209 driver
- 168M high-performance 32-bit processor, higher computing speed, and with TMC2209 silent drive.
- Linear Guide
- High-precision linear guide, providing higher printing accuracy and stability and lower noise.Print at higher speeds while maintaining maximum print quality.
- Removable magnetic auto-leveling sensor
- Auto bed leveling system, easy to start printing
- Filament run-out sensor
- Print recovery after power failure
- Carbon fiber Parallel arm
- The high-precision 3K carbon fiber rod brings a better printing surface, and the zero-gap design makes the movement more precise and the installation easier.
- Dual air ducts for improved cooling
- Open source Marlin firmware
- Based on Marlin 2.0.6. the self-developed open-source firmware supports the resume printing and filament sensor function.
- 3.5-inch capacitive color touchscreen
- A 3.5-inch capacitive touchscreen with a redesigned user interface and optimized operating logic with user habits supports 8 display languages. It has a function for resetting the factory settings with just one button.
FLSun Super Racer (SR) Technical specifications
|Model||Super Racer (SR)|
260 x 330 mm
10.24 x 13 inches
|Print speed||150mm/s - 200mm/s(Max)|
|Feeder system/Extruder type||Bowden BMG Extruder Clone - Dual Drive(Gear)|
|Print head/Nozzle type||Volcano - 1|
|Max. hot end temperature||240C|
|Nozzle heat-up time||200C in 1 minute and 35 seconds|
|Max. heated bed temperature||100C|
|Build plate heat-up time||60C in 2 minutes and 30 seconds|
|Print surface||Lattice glass bed with Heated bed|
|Calibration||Automatic Bed leveling system|
|Connectivity(Interface)||USB, SD Card, USB Stick|
|Filament materials||PLA, ABS, PETG, Flexibles|
|Recommender slicer software||Cura,Slic3r,S3D(Simplify3D),Repetier host|
|OS||Windows, Mac OSX, Linux|
Input: AC 115 - 230V, 50 - 60Hz
Output: DC 24V, 15 A, 360W
Robin Nano v3 32bits
Ultra-quiet TMC2209 stepper drivers
Marlin Based open source firmware
|Display||3.5" Capacitive Touch screen, extensible cord (700mm)|
|Languages||8 languages En/Fr/De/Es/Ru/Ja/Cn/Cn(Tw)|
|Product weight||13.5 Kg|
437x391x960mm (spool holder mounted)
17.20x15.39x37.80 Inches(Spool holder mounted)
|Shipping box weight||16 Kg|
|Shipping box dimension||
Auto bed leveling
Volcano hot end- Dual Gear Drive
Ultra-quiet stepper drivers
Heating bed with lattice glass plate
High Definition Digital User Interface
What's in the Box
- 200g spool of white PLA filament
- FLSun Super Racer (SR) User Manual
- Spool holder
- Spare hotend (nozzle, heat block, and heat break)
- Spare PTFE tube
- Spare thermistor
- Spare heater cartridge
- Needle for nozzle clogs
- USB Card Reader with 2GB MicroSD Card
- Bag of screws and wires
- Hex wrenches
- Zip ties
- Power cable
- USB Cable
- Grease tube
- Printed clips
Shipping is free in every state except Hawaii & Alaska on orders over $150.
Shipping to Hawaii or Alaska will cost $225.
You will not be charged sales taxes in any state, except Texas. This is because we operate in Texas, so we legal obligation to collect sales tax, even on online orders.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and we've charged your card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers and have them ship out to you. Please note, different items have different shipping times, so please check the "Shipping Info" tab on the product page for an estimated shipping date.
We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address or phone number you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within the estimated shipping date, please feel free to follow up with us at help@3Dshipped.com.
Damages & Wrong Deliver:
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damages, or you received something you didn't order, you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos help@3Dshipped.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
You may cancel your order within 24 hours, as long as your order has not shipped with a 5% cancellation fee. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges.
You can return your item(s) within 30 days of receiving your order as long the item is unopened and unused. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order and incur a 30% restocking fee. Some brands are not eligible for refunds.