Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 28 and Jan 30. *ETA to USA Only
Handling Time: Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Shipping Time: Delivers In 2-6 Business Days
Shipping Cost: Free Shipping On Orders Over $150
- Shipping Info
- Best Price Guarantee
- Delivery & Returns
- About FlashForge
- Why 3D Shipped?
FlashForge Polypropylene (PP) Filament 1.75 MM 3D-FFG-PPNA
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Filament Weight: 1.7 lbs (0.75 kg)
- Printing Temperature: 200-240°C
- Printing Speed: 30-60mm/s
- Heated Bed Temperature: 80-110°C
**Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to product enhancement and differences in monitors.**
Estimated Handling Time: Product Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Shipping Time: Please Allow 2-6 Business Days for Delivery
Shipping Cost: Free Shipping.
OUR 100% BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and we've charged your card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers and have them ship out to you. Please note, different items have different shipping times, so please check the "Shipping Info" tab for an estimated shipping date.
We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address or phone number you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within the estimated shipping date, please feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
You are free to cancel your order within 24 hours, as long as your order has not shipped. We have absolutely NO CANCELLATION FEE. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
- FlashForge USA is disrupting 3D printing market by introducing easy-to-use and reliable 3D printers. Their products cater to many verticals - commercial (industrial, engineering, medical, architectural, signage and advertisement), educational, and hobbyists.
- Established in 2011, FlashForge has sold tens of thousands of 3D printers worldwide, including award-winning models such as Finder, Dreamer, Creator Pro, and Guider 2. FlashForge USA focuses on making 3D printing widely accessible to institutions, architects, engineers, designers, industrial users, and the broad consumer and prosumer markets. FlashForge USA is fully committed to creating value for its customers by delivering quality, reliable, competitively-priced products and going beyond the FlashForge Promise.
Each Flashforge 3D printer is manufactured with the strictest production standards and goes through vigorous quality control procedures before it is shipped out. To give Flashforge owners an assurance for their investments, all Flashforge 3D printers are shipped with a standard 180-Day manufacturer’s warranty.
Please review the warranty terms and conditions below for more details.
PROCARE EXTENDED WARRANTY
Available to all Flashforge 3D printer owners, ProCare Extended Warranty programs are offered to those seeking a peace of mind for their investments. Through extended warranty, Flashforge owners can rest assured that their beloved machines will be fully protected under the same perks as the standard 180-Day warranty and guaranteed to continue operating at its maximum potential.
*FLASHFORGE USA reserves the right to modify and update the terms and conditions for its standard 180-Day warranty, ProCare 6-month Extended Warranty, and ProCare 12-month Extended Warranty program (herein referred to as Warranty Programs). The terms and conditions outlined below are effective as of March 5, 2014.
FILING FOR WARRANTY CLAIM
3D printing is very exciting and can be quite addicting (just ask our technicians who are constantly printing in our 35,000 sq. ft. facility). FLASHFORGE USA fully understands that the nature of warranty claims can be a hassle for our customers and leaves them without a machine for the duration of the claim. Most of the time, issues can be resolved by reaching out to our Product Specialists. Our team of experts is here to assist with any challenges you may be facing with your machines and help you overcome it. If the issue cannot be resolved, the Flashforge Product Specialist will initiate the warranty claim and walk you through the process.
WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITION
- Warranty Programs only apply to units purchased from FLASHFORGE USA and its authorized resellers and distributors. For units purchased outside of the authorized network, please contact the respective vendor for warranty work. Note: FLASHFORGE USA and its authorized service centers also provide service and repair. Please contact us for more detail.
- Warranty Programs are valid for the original purchaser of Flashforge products and cannot be transferred. The product must be purchased brand new with original invoice and serial number (if applicable).
- Warranty claims will be serviced through the repair or replacement of the defective part. FLASHFORGE USA shall determine, at its sole discretion, the method of servicing that will be applied to the claim.
- The duration of the standard 180-Day warranty begins on the date of the original purchase. ProCare extended warranty begins the moment following the expiration of the standard 180-Day warranty. Parts that are replaced under the Warranty Programs also fall under its original warranty duration and do not restart.
- For quality control purposes, FLASHFORGE USA reserves the right to request return on defective parts in exchange for new parts.
- *Warranty claims must go through FLASHFORGE USA before servicing can be performed. Any RMA received as a warranty claim without approval from FLASHFORGE USA shall be denied, no exceptions.
CAUSES THAT VOID WARRANTY CLAIM INCLUDE
- Damage caused by accidents, submerging in water, acts of nature or negligence
- Tampering of the serial number and/or removal of identification stickers.
- Product failure as a result of installing aftermarket components.
- Unit(s) or part(s) received that is in working condition and not defective. FLASHFORGE USA reserves the right to collect service or return shipping charges at the expense of the customer.
- The customer is responsible for shipping or delivery of the unit(s) or part(s) to FLASHFORGE USA designated service location.
- FLASHFORGE USA will choose the shipping method back to the customer and incur any shipping charges.
- Please notify our RMA department for shipping to an address other than what was on the original invoice. Additional documents are required as proof of address change.
- FLASHFORGE USA is not liable for damages caused by the shipping provider during transit back to our customer.