Artillery (Envovo) Genius 3D Printer
Artillery® Genius 3D Printer Kit
220*220*250mm Print Size with Ultra-Quiet Stepper Motor TFT Touch Screen
Ships from the USA!!!
Available Now!!! Free Shipping!!!
The Artillery 3D Genius is an all-in-one Cartesian 3D printer with ultra quiet stepper drivers, direct drive extruder, dual Z axis, AC heated glass-ceramic bed, TFT touch screen and magnetic proximity end stop sensor to provide long service life and quiet and accurate 3D printing.
- 220*220*250mm print size
- Filament run-out detection, Power failure function
- With TFT colorful touch screen, easy to operate.
- Short-range driver extruder, volcanic nozzle. Feed fluently, and support flexible filament.
- Dual z-axis design. The stability is improved under high speed movement.
- High quality accessories- ultra-quiet stepper driver, high precision magnetic limit switch, exclusive Z-axis coupler.
- Support USB/TF off-line print.
- Installation is easier and quick to install
- A power adapter is available. 110v or 220v for choose. Suitable for users in most parts of the world.
- Technology: FFF
- Year: 2019
- Assembly: Pre-assembled
- Mechanical arrangement: Cartesian Style
- Manufacturer: Artillery
3D PRINTING PROPERTIES
- Build volume: 220 x 220 x 250 mm
- Feeder system: Direct Drive
- Print head: Single nozzle
- Nozzle size: 0.4 mm
- Max. hot temperature: 240 °C
- Max. heated bed temperature: 130 °C
- Print bed material: Steel
- Frame: Aluminum
- Bed leveling: Semi-Automatic
- Connectivity: USB, TF-Card
- Print recovery: Yes
- Filament sensor: Yes
- Camera: No
- Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
- Third-party filament: Yes
- Filament materials: PLA, ABS, TPU, Flexible, Wood, PVA, HIPS
- Recommended slicer: Cura
- Operating system: Windows, Mac
- File types: STL, OBJ, AMF
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT:
- Frame dimensions: 430 x 390 x 510 mm (590 mm with spool holder)
- Weight: 8.9 kg
* Printer is the latest version - version 4 now.
** Provide 110V and 220V for your choice. Please note that 110v is US plug
|Build Volume||300 x 300 x 400mm (11.8 x 11.8 x 15.75in)|
|Maximum print speed||150mm/s|
|Maximum trave speed||250mm/s|
|Heat bed type||Rapidheating AC heat bed|
|Build plate heat up time||80℃ in less than 2 minutes|
|Supported filament||PLA, ABS, Flexible PLA, TPU, Wood, PVA, HIPS…|
|Print technology||FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)|
|Extruder type||Direct Drive Extruder (Titan type)|
|XYZ resolution||0.05mm, 0.05mm, 0.1mm|
|Nozzle temperature||up to 240℃|
|Nozzle heat up time||< 3 minutes|
|Noise level||< 60 dBA|
600W max (with heated bed turned on)
Plug EU Standard(220v) or US Standard(110v) - Optional
|Control board||MKSGen L|
|Stepper driver||Exclusive ultra-quiet stepper driver
|Advanced sensors||3 inductive endstop sensors|
|Machine dimensions||550 x 405 x 640mm
550 x 405 x 870mm (w/ spool holder)
|Shipping box dimensions||780 x 540 x 250mm|
|Suitable filament recommended to you|
|ABS filament 1.75mm 1kg||id 1378636|
|PLA filament 1.75mm 1kg||id 1491898|
|Replacement Parts recommended|
|X limited Switch||id1706647|
|Y limited Switch||id1706584|
|Z limited Switch||id1706566|
1 x Artillery® Sidewinder X1 3D Printer Kit
1 x US Plug
Shipping is free in every state except Hawaii & Alaska on orders over $150.
Shipping to Hawaii or Alaska will cost $225.
You will not be charged sales taxes in any state, except Texas. This is because we operate in Texas, so we legal obligation to collect sales tax, even on online orders.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and we've charged your card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers and have them ship out to you. Please note, different items have different shipping times, so please check the "Shipping Info" tab on the product page for an estimated shipping date.
We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address or phone number you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within the estimated shipping date, please feel free to follow up with us at help@3Dshipped.com.
Damages & Wrong Deliver:
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damages, or you received something you didn't order, you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos help@3Dshipped.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
You may cancel your order within 24 hours, as long as your order has not shipped with a 5% cancellation fee. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges.
You can return your item(s) within 30 days of receiving your order as long the item is unopened and unused. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order and incur a 30% restocking fee. Some brands are not eligible for refunds.