Artillery 3D - Sidewinder X2 (SW-X2) 3D Printer
Artillery 3D - Sidewinder X2
Artillery Sidewinder X2 Key features
- Titan Direct Drive with Volcano Hot End
- Sidewinder X2 uses direct feed with force multiplier extruder and high flow rate volcano hot end for fast and flexible print.
- Large installation space (300 x 300 x 400 mm)
- With an installation space of 300 x 300 x 400 mm, larger projects can also be implemented.
- Automatic bed leveling
- The automatic bed leveling is a further smart development of the previous model Sidewinder X1.
- With the Sidewinder X2, manual leveling of the print bed is no longer necessary. The 3D printer does it quickly by itself, which avoids leveling errors and saves time.
- Exclusive heated bed protection
- With protection against overcurrent, overvoltage, excessive temperature, short circuit, and other safety risks, the Sidewinder X2 is a trustworthy partner
- 32-bit motherboard upgrade
- Artillery developed a 32-bit mainboard characterized by its high stability, strong computing power, and excellent expandability.
- Synchronized design with two Z axes
- A synchronized, dual Z-axis, double lead screw, and a closed synchronous belt ensure good performance. The exclusive Z-axis coupler avoids layer problems and gives the print a certain sophistication and better quality.
- Tempered glass bed & Rapid heating AC heated bed.
- The tempered glass print platform ensures excellent adhesion and smooth printing. Thanks to its excellent thermal conductivity, the AC heated bed can be heated to 110 ° C in just 2 minutes; the maximum heating bed temperature is 130 ° C.
- Filament sensor
- triggers an alarm if the filament runs out
- Resume print function
- Sidewinder X2 resumes the printing process without any problems after a power failure.
- Integrated cable design
- With its integrated cable design, the visual look is refined, and maintenance is significantly simplified.
- Ultra-quiet stepper driver
- There are hardly any unpleasant noises when printing, thanks to the low-noise system and the ultra-quiet stepper driver.
- Color touchscreen
- A high-resolution color touchscreen with a simple and easy-to-understand user interface makes operation convenient and convenient.
Artillery Sidewinder X2 Technical specifications
|Mechanical arrangement||Cartesian XY Head|
-300 x 300 x 400 mm
-11.81 x11.81x15.75 inches
|Layer resolution||0.1 mm - 0.35mm|
|Print speed||60mm/s - 150mm/s(Max)|
|Feeder system/Extruder type||Titan Direct Drive|
|Print head/Nozzle type||Volcano - 1|
|Max. hot end temperature||240C|
|Nozzle heat-up time||< 3 minutes|
|Max. heated bed temperature||130C|
|Build plate heat-up time||80C in less than 2 minutes|
|Operating sound||< 70dBA|
|Print surface||Tempered glass with ceramic coating|
|Heated bed type||AC Heated bed|
|Calibration||Automatic Bed leveling system|
|Connectivity||USB, TF Card, USB Stick|
|Filament materials||PLA, ABS, Flexible Materials, Wood, PVA, HIPS|
|Recommender slicer software||Cura,Slic3r,S3D(Simplify3D)|
|OS||Windows, Mac, Linux|
|File types||STL, OBJ|
|Power consumption||100-240V 700W(w/ heated bed turned ON)|
|Control board||Artillery Ruby 32 bit mainboard|
|Display||Color touch screen|
|Product weight||12.9 Kg|
550x405x870mm(with Spool holder)
21.65x15.94x34.25 in(with Spool holder)
|Shipping box weight||16 Kg|
|Shipping box dimension||668x508x310mm|
Large build volume
Auto bed leveling
Titan Direct drive set up
Ultra-quiet stepper drivers
Synchronized Dual-Driven Z-Axis Leadscrews
High Definition Digital User Interface
What's in the Box
- 1x Artillery Sidewinder X2 kit(Top Gantry, Mount base)
- 0.4mm Spare Nozzle
- Set of Basic assembly tools
- Collections of Nuts, bolts, screws, and washers
- Spool holder assembly
- Power cable
- USB Cable
- USB Stick
- Artillery Sidewinder X2 Installation Manual
Shipping is free in every state except Hawaii & Alaska on orders over $150.
Shipping to Hawaii or Alaska will cost $225.
You will not be charged sales taxes in any state, except Texas. This is because we operate in Texas, so we legal obligation to collect sales tax, even on online orders.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and we've charged your card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers and have them ship out to you. Please note, different items have different shipping times, so please check the "Shipping Info" tab on the product page for an estimated shipping date.
We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address or phone number you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within the estimated shipping date, please feel free to follow up with us at help@3Dshipped.com.
Damages & Wrong Deliver:
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damages, or you received something you didn't order, you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos help@3Dshipped.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
You may cancel your order within 24 hours, as long as your order has not shipped with a 5% cancellation fee. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges.
You can return your item(s) within 30 days of receiving your order as long the item is unopened and unused. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order and incur a 30% restocking fee. Some brands are not eligible for refunds.